Female Personal Assistant - £10.90 per hour
3 hrs per week
Job Ref: PIP-JG
Personal Assistant - IRVINE
JOB REF: PIP-AG
Audrey is looking for a Personal Assistant to assist within her home: ranging from art, work to housework, gardening, and with getting out socialising and shopping. Audrey though significantly disabled, is intelligent, likes contributing to and be part of the community ie organise you to be such as craft and contributes to them and is a very upbeat person. Audrey would love an equally enthusiastic Personal Assistant.
• Cooking prep
• Learning new skills alongside employer
Key skills/attributes required:
• Driver preferred but not essential
• Cooking enthusiast
• Positive and upbeat person
• Experience in similar role or working with the public preferred
• Interest in art e.g., painting / stained glass
We will provide:
• Moving and Assistance training
• Ongoing training as required
• £11.83 per hour
• 15hrs per week (Mon-Fri 4:30-7:30pm)
The successful candidate will need to provide references and a PVG will be required before starting employment.
The successful candidate will be employed directly by a Personal Employer through a registered PAYE scheme. All statutory rights apply including paid holidays, statutory sick pay and pension scheme contribution (NEST pensions). Partners in Personalisation advertise and assist with the recruitment process, we are not the employer nor a recruitment agency.