Personal Assistant / Carer - Job Ref PIP-ZM
Location: Fairlie, Largs
Hours: 16 hrs per week
Pay: £11.50 per hour
We are looking for personal assistants to join Team Zoe. Zoe needs help with all aspects of her life including personal care, assisting with transferring in/out of her wheelchair and accompanying her to work. Zoe has recently underwent a hip operation so you will also assist with her Physio (full training provided). There are 2 dogs in the family home, including Zoe’s assistance dog. Zoe also has a wheelchair accessible car which you will drive.
· Confident in providing personal care
· Driving License essential
· Good sense of humour
· Caring, enthusiastic and reliable
· Full training provided
· £11.50 per hour
· PVG costs covered
· 16hrs – flexible shifts including weekends
Job Ref PIPZM
* This role is for a female applicants only. Genuine occupational reasons apply under The Equality Act 2010.
PLEASE NOTE: Partners in Personalisation CIC support individuals to employ their own support workers directly.